What we achieved in 12 months
I look at my green walls and rotten flooring in the living room and I think wow! still so much to do! But all things considered, we achieved a lot in 12 months and I feel more than some people would do in years.
This is what we did.
- March 2011: new boiler (moved from kitchen to garage)
- March: New front door+ small window and new kitchen windows
- July: Indoor shutters to replace curtains and protect from sunlight
- July: new kitchen (everything gutted, new electricity, new floor, plastered wall, false ceiling for dim lights, new appliances, sink, unit, table
- August: new bathroom (broke small loo into big bathroom, removed hot water tank, gut all bathroom, new sink, bath, toilet, remote controlled shower, new flooring and plastered wall.
- January 2012: new windows upstairs: bathroom, corridor and 3 bedrooms.
Next project? finding a fridge.