Bedroom: quote one
Not a big shock, but not really happy with it. Plus the builder did not seem to want to do the job we asked really. Anway it’s the beginning and I’m sure I’ll get more quotes. I’ll get another one and another one until I get one that I think is right.
[Member of the N.H.B.C.]
BUILDING, PLUMBING, HEATING, DECORATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, ROOFING, FENCING,WOODROT,
DAMP PROOFING, CARPENTRY, JOINERY, LOFT CONVERSIONS, KITCHEN DESIGN & FITTING,.
RENOVATION and RESTORATION
July 10th 2012
Dear Mr & Mrs
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to quote for the following work.
- Remove skeeling section in ceiling and repair, Move light to centre of room
- Pva ceiling and plaster skim to a smooth finish
- Insert air brick in fire place and plaster to a smooth finish
Pva and skim plaster recessed wall to a smooth finish
- Drain down heating system, Alter pipework and install ready radiator. Remove radiators in bedrooms, Refill heating system.( it would be better to install all new radiators before refilling heating system as an inhibitor will be put into the system to act as a cleaner and future draining for refitting rads will require draining again)
- Insulate corners above lathe and plaster sections
- The three other walls probably don’t need plaster skimming as they looked in ok condition,but if you would like them done. they would cost £475 for all three.
All quotations are subject to vat at the current rate of 20%
I hope this quote meets with your requirements and I look forward to hearing from you