Food: 14 best brands
This article is the most interesting in Glamour June 2014. I won’t copy it, I will put my highlights.
- quaker oats: 40g with milk, perfect fuel. Why is it good? nothing is added to this oats
- dolmio original sauce for Bolognese low fat: mix with lean mince to top jacket potatoe
- sun-apt crunchy peanut butter: great protein source for vegetarians and post-work-out snack. Crunchy is higher in fiber than smooth.
- cathedral city mature cheddar cheese: piece as small as matchbox provides 1 third of daily calcium intake
- Weetabix: with skimmed milk and berries, low fat, high fibre, iron full snack, control with 2 portions.
- napolina olive oil: one tea spoon per person
- actimel yogurt drink 0% fat in strawberry: 15% of your daily calcium intake, good to ease bloating or stomach discomfort
- marmite: source of vitamin B, free from colouring and preservatives
- hovis wholemeal bread sliced: releases energy slowly and fibre
- birds eye salmon with sweet chilli and inger sauce: oily fish offer omega-3 essential fatty acids
- lurpak lighter spreadable with olive oil: no added flavouring or preservatives
- activia prune layer: low-fat and probiotics, good for your gut
- rowse pure and natural blossom honey: instead of sugar in hot drinks, yogurt, porridge
- Jaffa cakes: low-calories, light, quick-acting